WestPoint Financial Group believes a structured training plan is the best format to build a solid foundation that will lead to a successful career as a Financial Associate. At WestPoint Financial Group, we believe every associate should be trained to the fullest extent of our capability as an organization enabling each associate reach their full potential.
Our training philosophy includes the development of a financial associate as a general practitioner, providing an introduction to Life Insurance, Disability Income Insurance, Investment planning, retirement planning, pension planning - the entire scope that individuals, families and small businesses have, as part of their overall financial landscape.
Along with product and services training, we also offer immense training in how to develop client relationships and build a successful practice.
Our training consists of:
The Richard Weylman Marketing Course®- Accelerate Your Growth in the Affluent Market- This course helps the associate identify vertical markets and helps them put in action plan in place to reach their chosen markets
Ford Mays- Building Your Financial Home®
Gail Goodman®- Prospecting and properly communicating with prospects
Sandler Selling System®
Professional selling system that will help you learn how to establish the relationship with a prospect, qualify a prospect and implement the solution.
Implementing periodization will keep you accountable and committed to your marketing and business plan.
Bill Cates Marketing System®- The unlimited referrals marketing system.
We also offer the following training for our associates:
- American College Programs – Designation Reimbursement (i.e. CFP, ChFC, etc)
- Special Care Planner designation
- In-house Product Specialists for each line of business: Life Insurance, Annuities, Disability Income, Investments, and Pension & Qualified Plans. These specialists are available to you for consulting on more complex cases that normally you might not be able to write.
- Joint work with Product Specialists and Senior Advisors
- Strategic Alliance Program
- LifeBridge SM
- On-site Marketing Specialist – can help develop a business plan, help you select the resources to work your target market (e.g., brochures, advertising), and provide other pre-sale support.