Residents and Physicians
We work with many individuals in the medical field. Over the years, we have assisted many physicians and residents with varying specialties, designed specific programs to fit their needs, and put plans in place to help protect their paycheck in the event they become ill or injured.
Our goal is to help protect their ability to earn an income as well as accumulating wealth and to provide them the resources they will need in the future. Through a comprehensive financial planning process we can assist our clients accumulate, protect and distribute their wealth.
- We work with more than 250 medical residents, fellows, & physicians, both here in Indianapolis and across the nation.
- We regularly speak to many of the residency/fellowship programs at IU School of Medicine and St. Francis Hospital, providing educational outreach about financial planning in residency and in practice.
- We are a perennial sponsor at Match Day for graduating IUSM medical students and hold several events each year for graduating students and residents/fellows.
- We advise our clients in areas such as:
- Building emergency funds (money market accounts, systematic contributions, short-term investments)
- Risk management (Own-Occupation disability income insurance, life insurance, long-term care insurance)
- Retirement planning (Roth IRA, 403b, 401k, 457b, pension, non-qualified accounts)
- Education funding (529 plan, Coverdell ESA)
- Benefits review (retirement plans & matching contributions, insurance options, profit-sharing plans)