Financial Services Professional (Indianapolis)
Job Code: FP
Category: Financial Professional
- Integrity and Strong Work Ethic
- Independent Spirit and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Confidence and Resiliency
- Interpersonal Skills
- Desire to succeed
- BA, BS or Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience required
Due to restrictions imposed by US immigration laws, individuals who require a visa sponsorship are ineligible for consideration for the financial services professional.
WestPoint Financial Group, Indiana, is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping our clients improve their long term financial success. At WestPoint Financial Group, our product is our people. We focus our attention on training and developing the best Financial Advisors so that they can be successful in the marketplace. When you join the team of Financial Advisors at WestPoint Financial Group, you are joining a team of professionals that offer a wide range of quality products and expertise that surpasses our competitors in the industry. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Indiana since 2008.
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for a career that brings tremendous personal satisfaction, independence and financial rewards? We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team as a Financial Advisor. In this entrepreneurial, consultative sales position, you will be responsible for building a business by providing financial products to help meet your client's needs.
WestPoint Financial Group believes a structured training plan is the best format to build a solid foundation that will lead to a successful career as a Financial Advisor. At WestPoint Financial Group, we believe every associate should be trained to the fullest extent of our capability as an organization enabling each associate reach their full potential.
Along with product and services training, we also offer immense training in how to develop client relationships and build a successful practice, which includes:
- The Richard Weylman Marketing Course®- Accelerate Your Growth in the Affluent Market- This course helps the associate identify vertical markets and helps them put in action plan in place to reach their chosen markets
- Ford Mays- MassMutual, Building Your Financial Home®
- Gail Goodman®- Prospecting and properly communicating with prospects
- Sandler Selling System® - A professional selling system that will help you learn how to establish the relationship with a prospect, qualify a prospect and implement the solution.
- Periodization Practice Development - Implementing periodization will keep you accountable and committed to your marketing and business plan.
- American College Programs – Designation Reimbursement (i.e. CFP, ChFC, etc)
- In-house Product Specialists for each line of business: Life Insurance, Annuities, Disability Income, Investments, and Pension & Qualified Plans. These specialists are available to you for consulting on more complex cases that normally you might not be able to produce on your own.
- Joint work with Product Specialists and Senior Advisors
- On-site Marketing Specialist – can help develop a business plan, help you select the resources to work your target market (e.g., brochures, advertising), and provide other pre-sale support.
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Active listening, gathering facts, analyzing total needs and making responsible financial recommendations (ic: life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, long term care, disability...college and retirement planning)
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates.