Financial Services Internship at One of the “Best Places to Work”
Job Code: IN
During your time as an intern, you can expect a hands-on learning experience that builds the foundation for you to become a full-time Financial Services Professional. As people become more sophisticated about their financial matters, they are looking for business professionals who possess the analytical skills and the market foresight to help them design long range strategies for achieving financial security. Whether it's planning for a college education, designing a retirement strategy, funding for a new business venture or protecting a family's quality of life, you'll play an integral role in shaping people's most important life decisions.
During the internship, you’ll develop relationships and learn essential business skills, which include:
- Prospecting/Marketing/Business Development
- Setting Appointments/Meeting With Prospective Clients
- Client Needs Analysis
- Case Design/Recommendations/Monitoring Financial Strategies
- Expanding Your Personal/Professional Network
- Have Fun
WestPoint Financial Group believes a structured training plan is the best format to build a solid foundation. During the internship program, you will be exposed to a diverse training curriculum:
- Sandler Selling System® - A professional selling system that will help you learn how to establish a relationship with a prospect, qualify a prospect and implement the solution.
- In-house Product Specialists for each line of business: Life Insurance, Fixed Annuities, Disability Income Insurance, Investments, and Pension and Qualified Plans. These specialists are available to you for consulting on more complex cases that you might not be able to produce on your own.
- Joint work with Product Specialists and Senior Advisors.
- Weekly coaching with your assigned Mentor and Sales Manager.
Internships are located in all locations.
*WPFG has been named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Indiana since 2008, Peoria since 2012 and Kentucky since 2016.